2020-2021 Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten Registration
To be eligible to register for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
Transitional Kindergarten will be offered if your child will turn 5 between the dates of September 2 & December 2, 2020.
Beginning Thursday, February 27th, parents will be able to pre-register their TK and Kindergarten students online by going to: https://qweb.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/preenrollment and following the link to kindergarten registration. Once pre-registration is completed online, parents will be directed to an online scheduling service. This appointment is to meet with the Mickey Cox registrar, Katie Titus, on or after March 4th to complete their child’s registration. At the time of the appointment, parents are required to bring in the following:
1. Proof of residency (Required to complete registration) must include parent or guardian name, current address and be dated within the last 45 days.
Documents allowed to show proof of residency:
• PG&E, water, sewage or garbage bill
• Property tax payment slip
• Paycheck stub
• Rental agreement or escrow papers
• Voter registration card
2. Birth certificate (Required to complete registration)
3. Current immunization record (Required to complete registration)
If you require assistance with online pre-registration, computers will be available in the Mickey Cox office on Friday, March 1st from 10am-2pm. For questions please call Mickey Cox Elementary at 327-6400 or email our registrar email@example.com